Lets get you ready for your first appointment!
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
- Do I need an appointment to shop in your Boutique? Yes, we are by appointment only so that we can provide each one of our Brides our undivided attention. Working with a dedicated associate allows you to be educated on all of your options, as well as all the unique service the boutique has to offer.
- How long is a bridal Appointment? Our private appointments are 90 minutes . We feel this allows the perfect amount of time with your stylist, try on 6-8 dresses and revisit your favorites.
- What is the price range of your gowns? The vast majority of our gowns are priced between $800-$2,000. Just let us know the range where you feel most comfortable and we will take care of the rest!
- How long will it take for my dress to arrive and when should i start shopping? Our gowns typically take anywhere from 4-6 months to arrive in the store, and you'll want a couple of months for alterations. We recommend beginning your search 9-12 months before you wedding date.
- Is there a limit on how many guest can come with me? Our suite can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests plus Bride.
- What should I bring to your appointment? Actually, you don't need to bring a lot. Please make sure you wear underwear. If you like you can wear a strapless bra, but make sure whatever bra you wear it is not a bright color. If you have any special accessories that you'll be wearing on your wedding day please bring them with you as well so you can see how they will look with the dresses you try on.
- What if my dress needs alternations? Alterations are a very important step in the wedding dress process. Nearly all bridal gowns need alternations and you can expect to pay $300-$800 for this service. While we don't offer alterations in-house, we do have seamstresses we recommend. Please note: You reserve the right to use the seamstress of your choice.